FS002 / 1g
Pot marigold, also known as Calendula officinalis, is a herbaceous perennial plant that is commonly used in gardens as an ornamental plant. It is known for its bright orange or yellow flowers that bloom throughout the summer and fall. The petals of the flower are edible and often used in salads or as a garnish.
🌸Symbolic meanings throughout history, including power, strength, light and the sun. They also represent feelings of despaired love and are often given as a symbol of loss and grief.
Key Features & Benefits
- Vibrant colour of the flowers makes it a popular choice for ornamental gardens and as a cut flower.
- Easy to grow and can tolerate a wide range of soil types and growing conditions.
- Anti-inflammatory and healing properties, which makes it a popular ingredient in skincare products.
- Edible and can be used in salads or as a garnish.
- -Drought-tolerant and don't require much water.
- It will reseed itself, which means it will return year after year, making it a low maintenance option for gardens.
- Long-blooming season
- Attracts pollinators such as bees, butterflies, and other pollinators to the garden.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.