Round Leaf Green Amaranth – Bayam Hijau Daun Bulat
VS052 / 1g
Serbajadi Round Leaf Green Amaranth, also known as Chinese Spinach, is a popular tropical vegetable that is easy to grow and rich in vitamins and minerals. It has erected, thick and fleshy stems, is heat tolerant, matures early.
💡Round Leaf Green Amaranth can be cooked in various ways like steaming, simmering in soups, or cooking in coconut milk with root vegetables.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to grow and can be widely distributed throughout the tropics.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, making it a healthy addition to any diet.
- Able to tolerate high temperatures, making it well-suited to growing in tropical climates.
- Early maturity, allowing for a quick harvest.
- Good source of vitamins and minerals, contains high level of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Iron.
- High yield per plant, providing a large harvest from a small amount of space.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.