VS053 / 1g
Serbajadi Shanghai Caixin (Brassica chinensis var. parachinensis) is a vegetable that is also known as flowering white cabbage. It is a biennial herb grown as an annual, which is popular for its quality. Cultivation is more successful during the dry season with necessary irrigation. Both the leaves and stems are edible, as well as the flowering tips.
💡Shanghai Caixin commonly used in soup and noodle dishes, but it can also be stir-fried or braised.
Key Features & Benefits
- The leaves and stems are edible, as well as the flowering tips, making it a versatile ingredient in cooking.
- High quality and taste, making it a popular choice among consumers.
- Cultivation is more successful during the dry season with necessary irrigation, making it a good option for certain climates.
- Good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin B6, and also provides a good amount of fibre and minerals.
- Low in calories, making it a healthy addition to any diet.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.