Snake Bean – Kacang Ular
VS041 / 1g
The snake bean, also known as the yard long bean or Chinese long bean, is a type of legume that is often used in Asian cuisine. It is characterized by its long, thin shape, which can reach up to a foot or more in length. The beans are typically green in colour and have a tender, crisp texture when cooked.
💡Snake bean often use as stir-fried or used in soups and stews and can also be eaten raw in salads.
Key Features & Benefits
- Long, thin shape
- Tender, crisp texture
- Good source of protein, fibre, and various vitamins and minerals, making them a healthy addition to your diet.
- Contains low calories compare to other beans, makes it a great addition to weight loss or healthy diet.
- Easy to grow, it could be a great addition to your home garden.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.