FS010 / 1g
Rainbow pinks are a variety of Delphiniums that feature tall spikes of vibrant pink flowers. The flowers are arranged in clusters and are surrounded by lush green foliage. These plants are easy to grow and thrive in full sun to partial shade. They are perfect for adding a touch of colour to any garden and are often used in cut flower arrangements. They are also known for their unique rainbow-colored flowers that add a stunning touch of colour to any garden.
🌸Symbolize passion, sentiment, and love, and are versatile as they can be used for a variety of occasions such as happiness, admiration, love, gratitude, and to convey departure. They are contemporary and suitable for different events.
Key Features & Benefits
- Vibrant, tall spikes of pink flowers
- Lush green foliage
- Easy to grow and thrive in full sun to partial shade
- Perfect for adding a touch of colour to any garden
- Often used in cut flower arrangements
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- Bloom in late spring and early summer
- Can reach heights of up to 6 feet
- Hardy in zones 3-7.
- attractive to pollinators and hummingbirds
- Low maintenance
- suitable for cottage gardens, borders, and cut flowers.
- different varieties of Delphiniums available in different colours, heights, and blooming periods.
- Perennial, meaning it comes back year after year, providing a beautiful display of colour in your garden.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.