Water Convolvulus – Kangkung
VS022 / 1g
Water Convolvulus, also known as water spinach or water mimosa, is a common vegetable in South-East Asia that grows in water or soil and requires little care. It is high in vitamins, minerals, and potassium and sodium, and is typically eaten cooked by stir frying or steaming. It has a strong taste and smell and is often paired with spicy dishes or cooked with chili. In Chinese medicine, it is used as a tonic, laxative, and even as an antidote in cases of food poisoning.
💡Water Convolvulus has a uniquely strong taste and smell, which can be enhanced when paired with spicy dishes or cooked with chili.
Key Features & Benefits
- Water Convolvulus is a semi-aquatic herb that can grow in water or soil, making it a versatile vegetable for various growing conditions.
- Requires little care, making it a popular choice for those with busy schedules.
- High in vitamins, minerals, and potassium and sodium, making it a nutritious choice for your diet.
- In Chinese medicine, Water Convolvulus is used as a tonic, laxative, and even as an antidote in cases of food poisoning.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions