Curly Dwarf Pak Choy
VS062 / 1g
Curly Dwarf Pak Choy is a type of Chinese cabbage that is known for its compact growth habit and small size, it matures early and can be harvested within 45 days, it is a good source of vitamins and minerals.
💡Curly Dwarf Pak Choy can be eaten fresh or cooked and added to soups, stir-fries, and salads.
Key Features & Benefits
- Grows to be only 6-8 inches tall, making them a great option for small gardens or container gardening.
- Early maturity, with some varieties able to be harvested within 45 days of planting.
- Easy to grow
- Good source of vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate.
- Curled and crinkled, giving it a unique texture and appearance.
- Tolerate cold temperatures, making it a good option for fall and winter gardening.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.