Water Saver 10g
Reduce plant watering
Serbajadi Water Saver is a product that is designed to help reduce the frequency of watering for plants by 50%. It works by helping to maintain the moisture of the soil and by absorbing excess water, which it releases gradually as the plant needs it. This can help to save water and to keep the soil from becoming too dry or too wet. Serbajadi Water Saver is made from 100% bio-degradable and non-toxic materials, and it is expected to last for 3 to 5 years in the soil. It is typically used by mixing it into the soil around the base of the plant.
Key Features & Benefits
- Help stimulate the development of roots, which can be especially useful for propagating plants or transplanting young plants.
- Easy to apply and can be used on a wide range of plants.
- Increase the chances of success when propagating plants or transplanting young plants, as it helps to encourage the development of a healthy root system.
- Has a long shelf life, so it can be stored for future use.
- Compact size of the powder makes it easy to store, it won't take up much space in your gardening supplies.
How To Use
- Start by preparing the cuttings or transplants for rooting. This may involve trimming the plants to the desired length and removing any damaged or diseased foliage.
- Dip the cuttings or transplants into the rooting powder, making sure that the entire base of the cutting or transplant is coated with the powder.
- Plant the cuttings or transplants into pots or containers. Make sure to plant them at the same depth as they were previously growing.
- Place the pots or containers in a warm, humid location with indirect light.
- Check on the cuttings or transplants regularly to ensure that they are receiving enough moisture and to monitor their progress.
- Once the cuttings or transplants have developed a healthy root system, they can be gradually acclimated to their new environment and treated as normal plants.
Note: Store the fertiliser in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.