5L / 20L
Serbajadi Potting Soil is a soil mixture that is designed to improve soil structure and activity. It has good moisture retention and air porosity and is easy to use. It is suitable for all types of agricultural and nursery usage.
Key Features & Benefits
- Improves soil structure and activity
- Provides superior moisture retention and air porosity
- Light and easy to use
- Suitable for all types of agricultural and nursery usage
- Can be used with Baja Serbajadi Growing Inducer 45 for foliage and Baja Serbajadi Morebloom 55 for flower booster and bloom development
- Regular watering is necessary, possibly twice a day in hot and dry weather
How To Use
- Choose a pot or container with drainage holes to plant your seeds or seedlings.
- Fill the pot with the Serbajadi Potting Soil mixture, leaving enough space at the top for watering.
- Plant your seeds or seedlings according to the instructions on the seed label.
- Water the soil thoroughly, making sure to moisten the entire soil mixture.
- Place the pot in an area that receives sufficient sunlight and has good air circulation.
- Water the soil regularly, possibly twice a day in hot and dry weather, to keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
- Use Baja Serbajadi Growing Inducer 45 for foliage and Baja Serbajadi Morebloom 55 for flower booster and bloom development, as recommended, to help promote healthy growth and blooming.
Note: It is important to follow the specific instructions for the plant you are growing, as different plants have different watering and care requirements.