Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds
Suitable for home gardeners & professional growers
1. Well-drained soil with a pH level of 6.0-6.8 is the best planting medium.
2. Sow seeds ¼” deep, ½” apart, in rows, spaced 2 feet apart. Thin seedlings at 12” to 24” apart.
3. Harvest after 30 to 45 days when leaves are 6” to 8” tall.
4. How to harvest: For greens, use whole plants when they are small. Cut off 2” to 3” from the base of the stem.
5. Keep soil moist, weed regularly, maintain good drainage.
Easy to grow
Provide full sunlight
Use well drainage soil
Keep away from children and pets
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight