Pumpkin - Labu
VS035 / 1g
Our pumpkin is a juicy and flavourful vegetable that is perfect for cooking and baking. This pumpkin is grown on small family farms and is hand-picked for optimal quality. It is rich in Vitamin A and antioxidants, making it a healthy and nutritious addition to any meal. With its smooth, orange flesh and plump shape, this pumpkin is sure to add a touch of warmth and tradition to your kitchen.
💡Pumpkin often used in recipes such as pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin soup. Can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Rich in Vitamin A and antioxidants, making it a healthy and nutritious addition to any meal
- Grown on small family farms and hand-picked for optimal quality
- Juicy and flavourful flesh that is perfect for cooking and baking
- Low in calories and fat-free, so it's a good option for those watching their weight.
- Good source of fibre, which can help keep the digestive system running smoothly.
- High in potassium, which can help control blood pressure.
- Contains a variety of other important vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin C and Iron.
- Helps to boost the immunity power and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.