Rooting Powder 50g
Serbajadi Rooting Powder is a product that is designed to help encourage the fast growth of roots in plants, particularly during the process of cuttings and transplanting. It contains Indole Butyric Acid (BA) and a complex of growth substances and adjuvants, which work together to stimulate the development of roots. This product can be useful for those who are trying to propagate plants or who are transplanting young plants to a new location.
Key Features & Benefits
- Help stimulate the development of roots, which can be especially useful for propagating plants or transplanting young plants.
- Easy to apply and can be used on a wide range of plants.
- Increase the chances of success when propagating plants or transplanting young plants, as it helps to encourage the development of a healthy root system.
- Has a long shelf life, so it can be stored for future use.
- Compact size of the powder makes it easy to store, it won't take up much space in your gardening supplies.
How To Use
- Start by preparing the cuttings or transplants for rooting. This may involve trimming the plants to the desired length and removing any damaged or diseased foliage.
- Dip the cuttings or transplants into the rooting powder, making sure that the entire base of the cutting or transplant is coated with the powder.
- Plant the cuttings or transplants into pots or containers. Make sure to plant them at the same depth as they were previously growing.
- Place the pots or containers in a warm, humid location with indirect light.
- Check on the cuttings or transplants regularly to ensure that they are receiving enough moisture and to monitor their progress.
- Once the cuttings or transplants have developed a healthy root system, they can be gradually acclimated to their new environment and treated as normal plants.
Note: Store the fertiliser in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.