VS004 / 1g
Tomatoes, also known as Solanum Lycopersicon Esculentum Mill, are a popular fruit that is often used as a vegetable in cooking. They are easy to grow and produce an abundance of globe-shaped fruits in various shapes and sizes. Serbajadi tomatoes are a nutritious and delicious addition to any diet and offer numerous health benefits.
💡Tomato can be used in a wide range of dishes, including salads, sandwiches, pasta sauces, soups, and drinks.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to grow and produce an abundance of fruit.
- Rich in fibre and protein, and are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including lycopene, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, niacin, and potassium.
- Lycopene, which is found in tomatoes, has been shown to help protect cells and prevent heart disease and certain cancers.
- Good source of antioxidants, which can help to improve overall health and well-being.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions