Pak Choy Green – Pak Choy Hijau
VS006 / 1g
Serbajadi Pak Choy Green, also known as Brassica Rapa L. Subspecies Chinesis or Chinese cabbage, is a small plant with upright leaves and thickened white petioles.
💡Pak Choy Green succulent texture that can be braised, boiled, steamed, or stir-fried in a variety of dishes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fast-growing and easy to cultivate
- Upright leaves with thickened white petioles
- Widely used in cooking, particularly in soups, salads, and stir-fries
- High in fibre, protein, iron, calcium, and vitamins A and C
- Popular in Chinese and Asian cuisine.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions